Monday, June 23, 2014

Baby Care

Hannah and Emily both love to dance, sing and talk to Claire.  One night I was getting dinner ready and Claire was getting a little fussy sitting in her exersaucer, so I asked the big girls if they would come sing to Claire.  They turned on the music on her excersaucer and Emily and Hannah had the best time dancing, Claire was smiling the whole time they were dancing around her, and I got to finish up dinner.  I'd call that a success. Emily was dancing just to the right of this picture, but they were moving so fast I couldn't get both of them in a picture at the same time.  Sweet sisters!  


A few days ago Hannah walked up to me and said "I got go feed my baby" then she walked off into the living room.  A few minutes later I walked in there and this is how I found her.  


I love this "Hannah smile" in the picture above that just lights up her whole face.  Sweet, sweet girl!  

No comments:

Post a Comment