Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Hannah's Thanksgiving Party

Hannah had a Thanksgiving party at school and I got to help out with it!  I signed up for bringing crock pot mac and cheese even though I had never made it before.  A couple days before the party I got a little nervous about trying out something new on a bunch of macaroni experts, so I decided to do a trial run for my family.  It was a hit and I thought it was even better the second time.  


I got to eat with Hannah and enjoyed it so much!  I've been able to spend so much time with her class this year (field trips and parties) and LOVE it!  


Here they were playing a game with turkey basters and a feather....trying to see who could get the feather across the carpet the fastest by squeezing the turkey baster.  It was cute!  


Hannah's having such a great year and we're so proud of her!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment