Sunday, December 31, 2017

Our First Snow of the Winter

We had a snowfall that was just enough to play in one day in early December.  It was beautiful and fun and didn't really stick to the roads...So I thought it was pretty perfect!  

Bert didn't measure it, but we think we probably got about 3 inches.  


That first night it started to snow we took a short walk down the street, which the girls thought was super fun!  



I loved this picture of Emily and Hannah walking up the street together.  I pray all four of our girls are the best of friends.  


The next day Bert and the big three got back out in it and played for awhile before it started to melt.  


This little nugget and I stayed in and I'm not sure that she was overly excited about it. 


Bert, Emily and Hannah built a big snowman that stayed with us for dayssss.    


We enjoyed this snow and we wouldn't mind one or two more....especially if they are as short and sweet as this one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment