Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Baby Shower for Our Girl

My friends Kayce and Megan hosted a baby shower for me and my sweet girl last Sunday!  It was so much fun to get to celebrate this little girl inside of me!  I honestly didn't expect to have a baby shower with this pregnancy because it's my third girl, but Megan and Kayce wanted to have one for me and I was so thankful!!  It got me even more excited about her arrival!!  The food was sooo yummy, we played a fun game, and then opened presents.  I really am so thankful for all the sweet gifts.  Such a blessing!  

Food table...


These cupcakes were a-mazing!  Beautiful and delicious!:)  




My mom came over to celebrate her 4th grandchild!  


Me, Megan and Kayce!  I'm very thankful for their friendship!  


Thanks again, ladies, for such a sweet shower! It was a fun afternoon!  Can't wait to hold our sweet girl!  She'll be here so soon!!:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment