Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Kristin's Shower

Kristin and I lived on the same hall our freshman year at Clemson.  We've been friends ever since.  We were both in each other's weddings and now we are due with sweet little girls just three days apart.  She's due Jan 3rd and I'm due Jan 6th.  Keri, Tia and I wanted to give Kristin a baby shower to let her know how much we love her and how excited we are about meeting her sweet Charlotte!   

Food table...Yum!  



We had a fun morning!:) 


Kris and me at 31 weeks.   


We go to the same OB practice and we'll be delivering at the same hospital...wouldn't it be fun to be there at the same time?!  We'll see.....soon!:)  

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a fun day....thanks for making Charlotte & I feel loved! Sure do hope our little girls arrive near each other :)

    ReplyDelete