Saturday, November 30, 2013

Happy Birthday to Bert

Bert's birthday always falls right around Thanksgiving, but this year it fell on Thanksgiving Day!  On Tuesday night (before his birthday) Emily, Hannah and I took Bert out for a birthday dinner to Texas Roadhouse.  We braved the 30-ish degree cold rain and we had fun family night!  The girls were calm, cool and collected!  Bert enjoyed his steak! And I just love being with my family!  


On Wednesday night we celebrated Bert's birthday with the Roberts' crew.  My mom was taking the picture below!  We had a yummy dinner, enjoyed red velvet cake, and sang happy birthday multiple times.:)  


Happy Birthday to my husband and best friend!  I'm so so thankful for you!  Thank you for loving, leading, serving, protecting, and providing for our family so well!  Happy Birthday!:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment