Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Baby Watts Update - 31 weeks

Baby Girl Watts is doing just great!  I finished my 31st week this past Monday.  That would mean I have 8 weeks and a few days until my due date.  There is a real possibility that she could decide to come earlier than that.  Yikes!  

I've been "nesting" more with this pregnancy than I have with any of my others (I don't really remember nesting at all with Em and maybe a little with Hannah), and it actually started a few weeks ago.  If I think of something I need to have done before the baby gets here I basically want it done yesterday.  I think the nesting may be compounded because of her due date falling less than 2 weeks after Christmas, but whatever the reason I have no doubt there have been many times that Bert's wanted to tell me to take a chill pill.  Ha!  I've never considered decorating for Christmas before Thanksgiving, but if Bert would let me I'm pretty sure I would decorate this weekend just so that I could check it off my list.  I know...crazy!  

I've been having a lot of heartburn in the last few weeks...mostly in the afternoon or evenings.  Earlier in the pregnancy I had trouble with lower back pain, but thankfully that's gotten much better and almost never bothers me.  I've recently had some trouble falling asleep at night...can't get comfortable, etc. (sometimes it takes me 2 hours), but once I'm asleep I sleep pretty good...other than the bathroom breaks!  

The girls are getting more and more excited about the baby.  They both give my baby bump hugs and kisses all the time!  We're so excited about meeting our sweet girl!  

My OB appointments are coming around every two weeks now, which we all know means GET READY because the baby will be here before you blink.  Can't wait!:)  

I'm so thankful for the sweet little girl that is constantly moving and kicking inside of me.  She's most active from about 8pm to 10:30pm.  

Here is a picture of me at 31 weeks.  


We love you, sweet girl!  We're praying for you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment