Monday, August 26, 2013

Emily's First Day of K-3

Emily started K-3 this past Monday.  She's going to Taylors FBC Preschool in the two day program.  I'm so excited for her but I'm also a little sad.  I just can't believe my baby is old enough to be going to school.  She loves being around people and I think she'll do really well...I'm excited about all that she will learn academically and socially as well as about the Bible!! 

She's been SO excited!  A few weeks ago we bought another car seat to put in Bert's car, so that he could take her to school on his way to work.  She's been soooo excited about her Daddy taking her to school.  She loves having a carseat in his car too.  Sunday night he drove her home from church in his car while I drove Hannah in the van.  Emily said proudly..."Daddy, this is me and you's car and that's Mommy and Hannah's car."  Haha!  

She woke up excited about her first day!  Little cutie!:)  


I must admit I shed just a few tears when she drove off with her Daddy that morning...and maybe Monday night too when I went to check on her before I went to bed....and maybe when I was in the carpool line to pick her up.  We'll just blame it on pregnancy hormones!!:)  

Bert took this one just before she went in her room!


Emily with her teacher, Mrs. Morgan.  Mrs. Morgan seems so sweet and we're thankful she's Emily's teacher.  


We're looking forward to a great year!:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment