Sunday, August 18, 2013

Waterpark

On Monday we went to Shipwreck Island water park.  Let me just go ahead and say that I L.O.V.E. waterparks.  When I was growing up we would go every year while we were on vacation and it was most definitely one of my favorite parts of the trip.  I especially love Shipwreck Island b/c we've been going to that park since I was 2 years old.  This year was a little different as I was pregnant with our sweet baby and couldn't ride the rides.   A little sad for this water-park-loving-girl, but I'd do (or not do) anything for my sweet little one.  The kids kept us so busy that I didn't hardly have time to miss riding the rides.  We had so much fun in kiddie land.  We had a huge cabana just for our family, so we had plenty of room to spread out and we were able to enjoy the shade when we needed to get the kids out of the sun for a bit.  

The picture below was their favorite slide....they probably did it 456 times.:)  



Hannah took a nap on my chest while Jacob took a nap on Papa Stan's chest about halfway through the day.  Emily got to play with Mimi and Aunt Katherine while the little one's were taking naps.  She was so proud and excited...she kept saying "big girls don't have to take naps when they're at the water park do they, Mommy!?!?"  

It really was such a fun day!!  We all loved it!!  We'll be back, Shipwreck!!:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment