Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Quick Visit!

Bert's mom and Mamaw stopped by for a visit last week.  They had been up to see Bert's sister (Alison) in NC and they stopped by Greenville for a day on their way back to GA.  Emily found out on Monday that they were coming.  I told her they would be here on Thursday and I can't tell you how many times between Monday and Thursday that she asked me "Mommy, is it Thursday yet?!"  

Just playing some games on Grandmama's ipad...


Friday morning we headed over to Woodruff Road to have Hannah's 18 month pictures made at Portrait Innovations.  Hannah cried several times throughout the session...she wasn't overly excited about being there, but we ended up getting a picture that I LOVE and it made it all worth it.  

After naps on Friday we went outside to blow bubbles, swing, and just get some fresh air before Mamaw and Grandmama had to hit the road.  


I didn't ask them to put their arms around each other...I just snapped it when I saw it.  So sweet!  


Grandmama and Emily pushing Hannah in the swing.  


Thankfully Emily loves pushing about as much as she loves swinging....makes for one happy Hannah!!  


We had a great visit!  We were so thankful they were able to stop by and see us!!  Grandmama and Mamaw, please do it again soon!!:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment