Sunday, August 18, 2013

Roberts Family Vacay 2013

Last weekend we got back from our annual trip to Panama City Beach!  We had such a great time!!  There were 10 of us in one condo, but that's how I like it...I love it when everyone's together!!:)  Emily (3), Hannah (18 months) and Jacob (2) had SO much fun playing together!  They really were too sweet.  We were so thankful to my parents for treating all of their grown kids (and their grandkids) to such a fun vacation!!

Mama with her girls!:)



You know I love family pictures!  You can even see Baby Watts....18 weeks in utero in this picture.:)


On Tuesday night, Mimi and Papa Stan sent the young adults out for a night on the town while they kept the grandbabies.  Bert got to pick out our restaurant as he won the family March Madness bracket this year.  He picked Angelo's Steak House and we all agreed he made a GREAT pick!! Seriously, the food was amazing!  We had to tone down our excitement over how good the food was when we got back to the condo b/c we didn't want Papa Stan to get jealous of how good the steaks were!:)  


After dinner we headed to the movie theater.  The movie that everyone decided on (Wolverine) wasn't exactly my cup of tea, so I dropped them off there and then headed to Starbucks where I got a decaf caramel something (I don't remember the name, but it was good!), snuggled in one of the comfy chairs and read my book in peace and quiet for two hours...so relaxing!  It really was a win-win for everyone.  They liked the movie, and this book-loving-mother-of-two-little-ones loved the alone time!:)  We had a great night!  Thanks to Mimi and Papa Stan for insisting we go and for taking care of the kiddos!  

This was the first of many....more vacation posts to come....


No comments:

Post a Comment